Top-rated courses, gadgets, and hot NFT collections on our list
The holidays are upon us! A merry season clocks out a year that has seen the Web3 ecosystem go on a rollercoaster of ups and downs yet keep a thriving community that continues to break boundaries and disrupt industries.
If you’re anything like us, you’ve probably started thinking of the perfect gift to put under the holiday tree of your fellow Web3 enthusiast. If you’re lucky enough and haven’t had the FTX Grinch steal your Christmas, we have lined up a variety of gift ideas that can make you the jolly Santa of your Web3 group.
Get your tech back on track
Web3 and Blockchain developers are some of the most sought-after roles in the tech industry, and it doesn’t look like the demand is shifting down any time soon as the number of projects in the ecosystem is skyrocketing.
As such, we have carefully cherry-picked the courses that will make your giftee the builder of the future:
- Berkeley’s Professional Certificate in Blockchain Fundamentals: Delivered by one of the world’s top universities, this professional certificate will take you from zero to hero in the blockchain industry, walking you through the fundamentals of the technology to the crucial details of building the most efficient models.
- Certified Enterprise Blockchain Professional (CEBP): Trusted by global industry leaders such as IBM, Cognizant, and Cisco, this 4-week program by 101 Blockchains introduces the critical fundamentals of the blockchain technology as well as some of the most up-to-date tools necessary to integrate the job market.
- Blockchain A-Z™: Learn How To Build Your First Blockchain: This top-rated course on Udemy will equip you with a robust set of theoretical and practical skills to build your first smart contract and blockchain and start a track to becoming a seasoned blockchain developer.
You guessed it, NFTs
The holiday season wouldn’t be complete without an NFT gift list.
The NFT ecosystem has seen significant developments in 2022 to make the transition from a degen asset to a mainstream staple. Blue-chip NFTs have rendered the experience less risky and volatile, leading the technology to become a worthy investment asset as well as a magnificent gift idea.
Browsing OpenSea for an NFT to gift can be a tedious task as the infinity of collections coupled with technicalities and jargon may give you a headache.
Rest assured, as we had our NFT lead and global speaker Josip Vlah personally hand-pick the hottest collections worthy of your giftee.
Art Blocks Presents Jinyao Lin Release date Edition of 200 Art Blocks is dedicated to bringing compelling works of…www.artblocks.io
Our expert’s pick for this year goes to the Art block project with a specific interest in the ‘Art Block Factory’ and ‘Art Block Playground’ collections, focusing on delivering state-of-the-art contemporary generative art and shedding light on the artists behind it.
A trip to the metaverse
Bleak mid-winter, global crisis, and an extending package of issues that comes with an everyday encounter with reality all call for an escape to a limitless world, The Metaverse. A journey to the metaverse begins with a VR headset, and your ship to the other side gets even smoother with the best gadgets out there.
- Oculus Quest 2 (Meta Quest): Packed with a wide selection of apps such as Helium, Beat Saber, and Gorilla tag, Meta’s latest gadget wins the VR experience race by a stretch and offers the best portal to the Metaverse in the market
- HP Reverb G2: With an Ultra-light design, HP’s latest PC VR headset comes with an affordable immersive metaverse experience that will serve as your best companion in your journey to discover the virtual world
The Web3 community continues to grow and cherish the thriving ecosystem, and in the merry spirit of the holidays, the bond between its members persists with the belief in the power of technology and the leaders behind it to build the future of the world.
To learn more about web3, check our articles.
Download our reports.
Watch our interviews.