Web3 in Art : Revolutionizing Digital Art Curation and Ownership
How can Art institutions utilize web3?
- Onboard and curate digital artwork.
- Enable attendees / customers virtual experiences.
- Utilize Generative Art.
- Enable attendees DAO curation.
- Engage the Traditional Artists through digital spheres.
- Explore the ideas around IRL NFT Activations.
What are the benefits for attendees?
- Attendees exploring new forms of art.
- Curation process governed by the attendees.
- Ability to attend virtual exhibitions which are directly correlated to the physical ones.
Overview of the practical use-case example.
An art institution or a well-renowned brand creating a curated gallery / exhibition of digital art.
- Curating the artwork from renowned web3 native artists or collections. (E.G – Art blocks, CryptoPunks)
- Educating new and non-native attendees about digital art and ownership.
- Enabling auctions for existing and new collectors.
How have others done it?
- Christies launched “Christies 3.0” an on-chain auction platform for digital art.
- Yuga Labs x ICA Miami – CryptoPunk 305 Donation.
- SuperRare x Gucci – Exhibition of next 100 years of Gucci.
- DAFA Partners up with All.Art to deliver world-class digital art fair.
RZLT & Art World
(What has RZLT been up to in the art space)
Consulting and helping Shpigl Art agency on the first NFT based gallery in Croatia.
The NFT Based gallery was created by Shpigl Art Agency on the grounds of Rixos Hotel in Dubrovnik.
Within the gallery we have created, structured and curated some of the renowned generative art pieces from different artists. The art pieces included the NounsDAO Generative art making this the first gallery exhibition of the NounsDAO in the Europe Region.
To learn more about web3, check our articles.
Download our reports.
Watch our interviews.