Web3 Goes Hollywood: Brands And Media Embrace Blockchain Technology
How can TV / Media utilize web3?
- Metaverse (Virtual Worlds) Entertainment
- Token Gated Experiences
- Wallet ID as Social Identity
- DAO Based Media Governance
- Creator Driven Media Content & Much more.
What are the benefits for customers?
- Creator’s owned and governed content, giving customers the ability to earn and own the content.
- Token-Gated Experiences targeted towards specific users.
- NFTs as add-on value on top of existing experiences
- Direct engagement with the stakeholders
- Loyalty programs for end-customers
- On-Chain verified ownership of users
What does it look like?
Overview of the practical use-case example.
Brand releasing a set of digital collectibles as an added value onto the existing product.
Through those digital collectibles, brand can enable a holders’ governance within the product itself such as:
- Users who have digital collectibles can post ratings of the media online (TV-Shows, Movies)
- They can vote and actively participate in the development, design, case selection or story-line for the upcoming seasons
How brands have done it?
- NETFLIX x Love+Death+Robots NFT Activation
- Calladita: A Miguel Faus Movie funded by the NFT Collection
- JoomBoos creating a F20 NFT based activation for the fans of their new TV Show
- Disney created cross-lore digital collectibles with partnerships from VeVe.
TV / Media + Web3 = New Experiences
What has RZLT been up to in the media and TV Space?
With the help of NEAR Balkans we have partnered with JoomBoos to create a Free-2-Own Activation for their Outsiders TV-Show.
Fans were given the ability to connect together on the topic of the TV-Show, share mutual interests and receive exclusive merchandise.
To learn more about web3, check our articles.
Download our reports.
Watch our interviews.