Web3 in Fashion: Innovative Brand Collaborations
How can the Fashion industry integrate web3?
- In-Game Digital Wearables.
- On-Chain Digital Wearables for NFTs.
- Augmented Reality Wearables.
- Digital -> Physical Activations.
- Virtual Stores for Physical and Digital goods / products.
- Virtual runway shows.
What are the benefits for customers?
- Expanded concept of Self-Expression.
- Enabling customers to form their own virtual identities.
- Creating new forms of experiences which increase the CVL / Retention rate.
- Ability to add onto the physical by having the corresponding digital.
- More opportunity / ability for User-Generated-Content.
What does it look like?
Overview of the practical use-case example.
A Renowned fashion label expanding their existing product line and venturing into the realms of digital fashion.
Creating compelling products targeted towards the new-era audiences as well as their existing ones.
Defining strategic partnerships with existing communities and projects which reside on the web3 side.
Strategising in a way where the digital fashion line can later replace or account for more than 50% of the label revenue in the long run.
How have others done it?
- D&G x INBETWEENERS – NFT Collaboration.
- RTFKT / NIKE – Road to the future of virtual sneakers and collectibles.
- FarFetch – Accelerating the digital fashion adoption with Outlier Ventures Base Camp.
- H&M – Metaverse Innovation Fashion Story. (Physical and Digital Activation)
RZLT & Fashion
(What has RZLT been up to in the digital fashion space?)
Building upon the concept of physical x digital garments while utilizing physical as a canvas for Augmented Reality Experiences.
Creating compelling product fit for NFC / RFID hardware which interconnects physical and digital and disables the hassle when it comes to resale transactions.
To learn more about web3, check our articles.
Download our reports.
Watch our interviews.