Unlock the Potential of Real Estate and Events with Web3 Technology
How can the Real-Estate & Events
industries use web3?
- Property ownership through NFT’s.
- Virtual showrooms and exclusive access to view the listings.
- Purchase and rent of digital lands.
- New digital experiences for brands (Metaverse Activation).
- Real-Estate Investments and Fractionalisation.
- Land and Property Registry.
- Digital Conferences and Festivals.
What are the benefits for customers?
- Ability to rent virtual space for numerous activations.
- Ability to purchase physical land with direct on-chain ownership. (Through Tokens)
- Ability to invest in physical and digital land through fractionalisation models.
- End-Consumers can now access digital experiences within Metaverse space created by different brands.
What does it look like?
Overview of the practical use-case example.
Brand creating a physical conference with digital add-on to attract new users – be that within the digital or physical space.
Brands can either purchase the land within an existing digital platform or create a completely new experience using custom solutions.
Physical conferences can add-on digital created prior and enable users to attend the conference from all over the world without having physical presence.
How have others done it?
- Meta-Festival to kick-off the era of digital conferences created by DEPT.
- Propy selling the first physical real-estate listing as an NFT.
- HSBC partnering with Sandbox to explore digital land investments and gamification models.
- Exclusible building digital penthouses enabling end-customers and brands to host meet-ups up to 50 people.
RZLT & Real-Estate
RZLT has consulted renowned marketing agencies and helped them and their clients with the digital space offerings.
Furthermore, we have developed our own office as a Penthouse in Miami where we have showcased our internal employee gallery.
To learn more about web3, check our articles.
Download our reports.
Watch our interviews.